- Citrus: 150-200 cc/hL
- Horticultural crops: 150-200 cc/hL
- Ornamental crops: 150-200 cc/hL
- Fruit trees: 150-200 cc/hL
- Olive tree: 150-200 cc/hL
- Vineyard: 150-200 cc/hL
- Citrus: 3-12 L/ha
- Horticultural crops: 3-12 L/ha
- Ornamental crops: 3-12 L/ha
- Fruit trees: 3-12 L/ha
- Olive tree: 3-12 L/ha
- Vineyard: 3-12 L/ha
- 20-30 cc/1000 L of solution (1-2 ppm of Fe in the dropper).
- Fruit trees: Apply before new sprouting.
- Vegetables and ornamental crops: Apply from the beginning of the crop or after the transplant during the whole cycle.
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
IRONFEED 6 is compatible with most of the fertilizers and phytosanitary products commonly used in agriculture. It is not recommended to be mixed with highly alkaline substances, Sulphur, Copper and mineral oils. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages. It is convenient to apply the mix immediately. It is recommended to irrigate after the application when IRONFEED 6 is not applied with the irrigation water.
- Maximum impact against ferric chlorosis.
- Iron is essential for the biochemical processes.
- It is applied into the soil meanwhile any system.
- It avoids solubility problems and foam.
1 L, 5 L, 20 L