In foliar application, in dosages higher than 90 g/hL, it can cause defoliations.
- Horticultural crops: 15-40 g/hL
- Fruit trees: 50-100 g/hL
- Citrus: 20-40 g/hL
- Horticultural crops: 0.5-1.5 kg/ha
- Fruit trees: 2-5 g/tree
- Citrus: 2-5 g/tree
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFEED® Cu is compatible with most of the fertilizers commonly used in agriculture. TARAFEED® Cu doesn’t have to be mixed with cupric, organo-cupric and oily products. In foliar application, in dosages higher than 90 g/hL, it can cause defoliations. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application.
- 100% stable and protected Cu, without interactions.
- Quickly absorbable and totally soluble Cu.
- Easy handling
- Instantaneous dissolution.
- Quick and effective assimilation.
1 kg, 5 kg