- Horticultural crops: 100 g/hL
- Citrus: 70-100 g/hL
- Fruit trees 70-100 g/hL
- Vineyard: 70-100 g/hL
- Ornamental crops: 50-100 g/hL
- Horticultural crops: 5-10 kg/ha
- Citrus: 3-4 kg/ha
- Fruit trees: 30-70 g/tree
- Vineyard: 10-25 g/plant
- Ornamental crops: 1-2 g/m2
- Cereal and corn: 1 kg/ha
In citrus, if mixed with TARAFEED® Zn it is recommended that the dose of this last one will be 25% higher.
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFEED® Mn is compatible with most of the fertilizers commonly used in agriculture. Do not mix it with cupric, organo-cupric and oily products, Sulphur or alkaline products. Do not apply in plum tree or apricot. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility before its application. In citrus, if mixed with TARAFEED® Zn it is recommended that the dose of this last one is 25% higher.
- 100% stable and protected Manganese, without interactions.
- Totally soluble Manganese.
- Easy handling.
- Instantaneous dissolution.
- Quick and effective assimilation
1 kg, 5 kg