- Horticultural crops: 70-100 g/hL
- Fruit trees: 80-150 g/hL
- Vineyard: 80-100 g/hL
- Ornamental crops: 30 g/hL
- Horticultural crops: 5-10 kg/ha
- Fruit trees : 30-70 g/tree
- Vineyard: 10-25 g/plant
- Ornamental crops: 1-2 g/m2
- Cereal and corn : 1-1.5 kg/ha
Do not apply in full blooming or when fruits change their colour.
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFEED® Zn is compatible with most of the fertilizers commonly used in agriculture. TARAFEED® Zn doesn’t have tobe mixed with cupric, organo-cupric or oily products. Do not carry out foliar application in plum tree and apricot. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- 100% stable and protected Zinc, without interactions.
- Totally soluble Zinc.
- Easy handling.
- Instantaneous dissolution.
- Quick and effective assimilation
1 kg, 5 kg