TARAFOL® CALCIO is recommended for foliar application.
- Citrus: 300-400 cc/hL(2-4 applications)
- Fruit trees: 300-400 cc/hL (2-4 applications)
- Olive tree: 300-400 cc/hL (2-4 applications)
- Horticultural crops: 350-450 cc/hL (3-5 applications)
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFOL® CALCIO can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except products based in mineral oils, Sulphur, Copper, or any other product of alkaline nature (pH>8). Do not apply in plum tree. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- High input of Calcium, amino acids and Nitrogen.
- It provides a good post-harvest conservation of fruits.
- It corrects and prevents symptoms of Calcium deficiencies.
- It avoids effects of biotic and abiotic stress.
- Quick and effective assimilation.
- It improves the fruits skin.
1 L, 5 L, 20 L