- Fruit trees: 250-500 cc/hL (1-2 applications)
- Olive trees: 250-500 cc/hL (1-2 applications)
- Beetroot: 250-500 cc/hL (1-2 applications)
- Sunflower: 250-500 cc/hL (1-2 applications)
- Lucerne: 250-500 cc/hL (1-2 applications)
- Fruit trees: 8-15 L/ha
- Olive trees: 8-15 L/ha
- Beetroot: 8-15 L/ha
- Sunflower: 8-15 L/ha
- Lucerne: 8-15 L/ha
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFOL® B can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except those of acid nature and Calcium containing products. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- It promotes blooming, setting and fruit’s development.
- Balanced nutrition boosting the main metabolic processes of the plant.
- High miscibility and mobility of the provided elements.
- It enhances the crop after unfavourable climate processes.
1 L, 5 L, 10 L