TARAFOL® GREEN is especially developed for foliar application in the first phases of the crop.
- Horticultural crops: 400-600 g/hL
- Fruit trees: 400-600 g/hL
- Citrus: 400-600 g/hL
- Ornamental crops: 400-600 g/hL
- Olive tree: 400-600 g/hL
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFOL® GREEN can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture except those of alkaline nature. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- It stimulates plants’ growth: it promotes the synthesis of auxins and cytokinins.
- It recovers damaged tissues.
- It favours early maturation and abiotic stress resistance.
- It promotes metabolic processes in the first stages of the plant.
1 kg, 5 kg