TARAFOL® KANE is recommended for foliar application in periods of high need of Potassium, after the beginning of the fruit’s development until it changes its colour.
- Horticultural crops: 400-600cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Fruit trees: 400-600cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Citrus: 400-600 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Olive tree: 400-600 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Vineyard: 400-600 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFOL® KANE is compatible with most of the fertilizers commonly used in agriculture. Do not mix with acid pH products, especially with sulphate or phosphate salts. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out a compatibility test before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- Size uniformity and more fruits.
- Output increase.
- Higher sugars’ concentration.
- Increase of fruits’ colour intensity.
- Better organoleptic quality of fruits and vegetables.
- It favours early maturation and increases resistance to abiotic stress.
5 L, 20 L