TARAFOL® KECO is particularly recommended in any type of crop in foliar application. However, it can also be applied through fertirrigation.
- Horticultural crops: 400-500 g/hl
- Fruit trees: 400-500 g/hl
- Berries: 400-500 g/hl
- Olive tree: 400-500 g/hl
- Vineyard: 400-500 g/hl
- Almond tree and pistachio: 400-500 g/hl
- Horticulural crops: 10-15 kg/ha
- Fruit trees: 10-15 kg/ha
- Berriess: 10-15 kg/ha
- Olive tree: 10-15 kg/ha
- Vineyard: 10-15 kg/ha
- Almond tree and pistachio: 10-15 kg/ha
Nota: The recommended doses here detailed are indicative, oly the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant vegetative stage and kind of soil.
- Regulaton of the opening and closing of the stomas.
- Activation of photosynthesis.
- Improvement of fruit quality.
- Caliber uniformity and greater weight of the fruits.
- Increased production.
- Higher concentration of sugars.
- Increased intensity of fruit color.
- Better organoleptic quality of fruits and vegetables.
- Promotes early maturity and increases resistance to abiotic stress.
TARAFOL® KECO can be mixed with pgytosanitary products and fertilizars commonly used in agriculture except those of acidic nature and products containing calcium. Anyway, we recommend carrying out compatibility tests befaore its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
1kg, 5kg, 10kg