- Citrus: 200-300 cc/hL
- Fruit trees: 200-300 cc/hL
- Vineyard: 200-300 cc/hL
- Horticultural crops: 150-200cc/hL
- Olive tree: 200-300 cc/hL
- Citrus: 6-10 L/ha
- Fruit trees: 6-10 L/ha
- Vineyard: 6-10 L/ha
- Horticultural crops: 6-8 L/ha
- Olive tree: 6-10 L/ha
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFOL® PK can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture except alkaline products, mineral oils, cupric compounds, Dicofol or Calcium rich products. For olive tree, its leathery leaves allow to mix it with Copper. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- Highly water soluble.
- It is effectively transported to vegetal tissues.
- Quick absorption of Phosphorus and Potassium.
- It enhances the root system.
- It stimulates blooming and setting induction.
- It prepares the plant for possible situations of hydric or climatic stress and external attacks.
1 L, 5 L, 20 L