TARAFOL® PROFLOR is particularly recommended for foliar applicationfor in all kind of crops. However, it can also be applied by drip irrigation.
- Horticultural crops and cucurbitaceous: 100-200 cc/hL
- Fruit trees: 100-200 cc/hL
- Citrus: 100-200 cc/hL
- Olive tree: 150-250 cc/hL (1-3 applications)
- Vineyard: 100 cc/hL (1-3 applications)
- Ornamental crops: 150-250 cc/hL
- Horticultural crops & cucurbitaceous: 3-5 L/ha.
- Fruit trees: 3-5 L/ha
- Citrus: 3-5 L/ha
- Olive tree: 3-5 L/ha
- Vineyard: 3-5 L/ha
- Ornamental crops: 3-5 L/ha
- 200 mL/1,000 m2 every week.
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFOL® PROFLOR can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except those of alkaline nature. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- Stabilized and highly mobile Boron.
- Increase of the development of fruits and flowers.
- Abscission reduction.
- It enhances pollination process.
- It favours the implementation of auxiliary fauna.
- It increases the proteins’ synthesis.
1 L, 5 L, 20 L