AZABACHE HUMIC 16 is recommended for soil application in all kind of crops.
For enhancing the product effectiveness it is recommended its continuous use through the vegetative cycle. Dosage is 5-10 L/ha/application with the purpose of achieving an annual consumption of 35-60 L/ha/cycle of the crop.
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
AZABACHE HUMIC is compatible with most of the fertilizers commonly used in agriculture.
AZABACHE HUMIC can be jointly applied with most of the agrochemicals and is stable if applied jointly with Calcium containing products.
Do not mix with mineral oils, alkaline reaction products or sulphates containing products. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- It enhances the soils’ structure improving the physicochemical and biological properties of the soil and also its aeration.
- It favours the absorption of macro and micronutrients.
- It increases the soils Cation Exchange Capacity.
- It favours nutrients’ assimilation and water retention avoiding lixiviation.
- It increases the output and enhances quality of the harvest.
- It enhances the plants’ root system and microbial life.
5 L, 20 L