TARASOIL® CALCIO is recommended for all kind of crops, and depending on the irrigation water and soil conditions dosages have to be adjusted.
- Citrus: 10-15 L/ha (3-6 applications)
- Fruit trees: 10-15 L/ha (3-6 applications)
- Horticultural crops: 10-15 L/ha (3-6 applications)
- Industrial tomato: 10-15 L/ha (3-6 applications)
- Olive tree: 10-15 L/ha (3-6 applications)
- Vineyard: 10-15 L/ha (3-6 applications)
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARASOIL® CALCIO can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except products containing mineral oils, Sulphur, Copper or any other product of alkaline nature (pH>8). Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application.
- Calcium and fulvic acids rich input.
- Increase of the soil’s cation exchange capacity.
- Reduction of Electric Conductivity (EC) and of the interchangeable Sodium %.
- It corrects the problems associated with an excess of Sodium and Chlorine ions.
- It enhances the fruits’ setting.
- It corrects and prevents the symptoms of Calcium deficiencies.
5 L, 20 L