- Cereal and corn: 15-35 L/ha (2-4 applications)
- Onion and potato: 15-40 L/ha (2-4 applications)
- Tomato: 15-35 L/ha (2-4 applications)
- Citrus: 25-35 L/ha (2-4 applications)
- Fruit trees: 25-30 L/ha (2-4 applications)
- Olive tree: 25-30 L/ha (2-4 applications)
- Berries, strawberries and red fruits: 20 L/ha (3 applications)
Greenhouse vegetables and hydroponic crops:
- 15 L/100 m3 – 3 L/1,000 m2 every week.
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARASOIL® FOSFOTECH can be jointly applied with most of the agrochemicals and is stable if applied jointly with Calcium containing products.
Do not mix with mineral oils, alkaline reaction products or sulphates containing products. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- Phosphorus quickly assimilable by the plant.
- Starter effect: better crop deployment.
- It prepares the crop for any stress situation.
- Stable in application with Calcium containing products.
- Energy input.
- Quick answer.
- It enhances vegetative growth.
5 L, 10 L