TARASOIL® K NEUTRAL is recommended for fertirrigation in phases of high Potassium need after the beginning of the fruit’s development until it changes its colour.
- Horticultural crops: 8-10 L/ha (2-4 applications)
- Fruit trees: 10-15 L/ha (3-5 applications)
- Vineyard: 10-13 L/ha (3-5 applications)
- Olive tree: 10-13 L/ha (3-5 applications)
- Onion and garlic: 10-13 L/ha (3-5 applications)
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARASOIL® K NEUTRAL is compatible with most of the fertilizers commonly used in agriculture. Do not mix with acid pH products, especially with sulphate or phosphate salts. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- Size uniformity and higher fruits’ weight.
- Output increase.
- Higher sugars concentration.
- Increase of fruits’ colour intensity.
- Better organoleptic quality of fruits and vegetables.
- It favours early maturation and resistance to abiotic stress.
5 L, 20 L