TARASOIL® ORGANIC is recommended for soil application in all kind of crops.
- For enhancing the product effectiveness, it is recommended its continuous use through the vegetative cycle.
- Dosage is 5-10 l/ha/application with the purpose of achieving an annual consumption of 35-60l/ha/cycle of the crop.
Note: The recommended dosages, here detailed, are indicative, only the user can increase them or reduce them according to the plant vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
- It increases the soils’ Cation Exchange Capacity.
- It favours the absorption of macro and micronutrients.
- It favours nutrients assimilation and water retention avoiding lixiviation.
- It increases the output and enhances quality of the harvest.
- It enhances the plants’ root system and microbial life.
TARASOIL® ORGANIC can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except products containing mineral oils, Sulphur, Copper or any other product of alkaline nature (pH>8). Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application.
5L, 20L and GRG