TARAVERT® AMIFOL is recommended for foliar application in phases of high need of the crops like pre-blooming, petals’ fall, fruits’ development and all kind of stress.
- Citrus: 200-300 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Fruit trees: 200-300 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Horticultural crops: 100-200 cc/hL (3-5 applications)
- Cereal and corn: 150-300 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Olive tree: 200-300 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Vineyard: 200-300 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAVERT® AMIFOL can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except products containing mineral oils, Sulphur, Copper or any other product of alkaline nature (pH>8). Do not apply in plum tree. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- 100% vegetal origin from enzymatic fermentation amino acids.
- It promotes early sprouting.
- It improves vegetative development.
- It stimulates blooming and setting induction.
- It increases the production of higher quality and colour fruits.
- Anti-stress effect.
0,5 L, 1 L, 5 L, 20 L