TARAVERT® AMISOL is recommended for root application during all the crop cycle, depending on the specific needs of each moment.
- Citrus: 20-30 L/ha
- Fruit trees: 20-30 L/ha.
- Horticultural crops: 25-45 L/ha.
- Cereal and com: 25-45 L/ha
- Olive tree: 20-30 L/ha
- Vineyard: 20-30 L/ha
- Industrial crops: 25-45 L/ha
- Berries, strawberries and red fruits: 5-10 L/ha
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAVERT® AMISOL can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except products containing mineral oils, Sulphur, Copper or any other product of alkaline nature (pH>8). Do not apply in plum tree. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- 100% vegetal origin from enzymatic fermentation amino acids.
- It promotes early sprouting.
- It improves vegetative development.
- It improves microbial flora and mycorrhizas production.
- Anti-stress effect.
- Complexation of nutrients present in the soil.
0,5 L, 1 L, 5 L, 20 L