TARAVERT® AVANT is recommended for all kind of crops, especially in moments of stress like transplant, active growth, pre-blooming, setting, fattening, fruits’ maturation or meteorological changes (high or low temperatures), hydric stress, etc.
- Cereal and corn: 150-250 cc/hL
- Fruit trees: 250-350 cc/hL
- Citrus: 250-350 cc/hL
- Vineyard: 250-350 cc/hL
- Olive tree: 250-350 cc/hL
- Horticultural crops: 250-350 cc/hL
- Cereal and corn: 2-3 L/ha
- Fruit trees: 6-15 L/ha
- Citrus: 6-15 L/ha
- Vineyard: 6-15 L/ha
- Olive tree: 6-15 L/ha
- Horticultural crops: 5-10 L/ha
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAVERT® AVANT can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except products containing mineral oils, Sulphur, Copper or any other product of alkaline nature (pH>8). Do not apply in plum tree. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- It stimulates plants’ growth: it promotes auxins’ and cytokinins’ synthesis.
- Anti-stress effect.
- It increases the average output per hectare and fruits’ size.
- It helps the crop to restart strongly after the winter stop.
- It recovers damaged tissues.
- It stimulates the pollen germination and setting.
0,5 L, 1 L, 5 L, 20 L