TARAVERT® BLOOM is recommended for application in fertigation, in the pre-flowering and curdling phases, at the beginning of spring and summer sprouting.
- Olive tree, colza, horticultural crops, beetroot, fruits trees (except in plum tree) and ornamentals: 10 a 35 l/ha.
- Fruits and dried fruits: 5 a 10 l/ha by application.
- Olive tree, colza, horticultural crops, beetroot, fruits trees (except in plum tree) and ornamentals:: 200-300 cc/hl (2-3 applications)
- Fruits and dreid fruits: 200-300 cc/hl by application.
NOTE: The recommended dosages, here detalied, are indicative only the user can increase them or reduce them according to the plant vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
- Power flowering.
- Improves fruit setting.
- Increase the development of fruits and flowers.
- Abscission reduction.
- Improves the consistency in the skin of the fruits.
- Compatible with copper and other phytosanitary products.
TARAVERT® BLOOM can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except products containing mineral oils, sulphur or any other product of alkaline nature (pH>8). Do not mix with products incompatible with calcium. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages. Do not apply in plum tree.
0,5 l, 20 l