TARAVERT® FILLING is recommended for foliar application and fertirrigation, during the last phenological stages of the crops.
- Fruit trees: 200 cc/hL
- Horticultural crops: 100-150 cc/hL
- Citrus: 200-250 cc/hL
- Industrial tomato: 100-150 cc/hL
- Fruit trees: 3-4 L/ha.
- Horticultural crops: 2-3 L/ha
- Citrus: 3-4 L/ha
- Industrial tomato: 2-3 L/ha
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAVERT® FILLING can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except products containing mineral oils, Sulphur, Copper or any other product of alkaline nature (pH>8). Do not mix with Calcium incompatible products. Do not apply in plum tree. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- It potentiates the blooming.
- It enhances the setting.
- It increases and homogenizes the fruits’ size.
- It increases the Brix degrees and fruits’ colour.
- It improves the fruits’ skin consistency.
0,5 L, 1 L, 5 L, 20 L