TARAVERT KING KONG® is recommended for foliar application and fertirrigation. It is recommended since the first stages of the crops’ setting.
- Potato and beetroot: 1-2 l/ha
- Onion, garlic, leek and carrot: 1-2 l/ha
- Cereals: 1-2 l/ha
- Fruit trees: 5 l/ha
- Olive tree: 5 l/ha
- Vineyard: 2,5 l/ha
- Horticultural crops: 5 l/ha
- Citrus: 5 l/ha
- Berries: 2 l/ha
- Almendr tree: 5 l/ha
- Pistachio: 2-3 l/ha
- Potato and beetroot: 5 l/ha
- Onion, garlic, leek and carrot: 5 l/ha
Note: the recommended doses here detailed are indicative, only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
Thanks to its formulation and acid pH TARAVERT KING KONG® is compatible with most of the phytosanitaries and nutrients despite it is recommended to always carry out a previous test before the mix or to ask our technical department.
The application order in the irrigation mix tank in case of foliar applications must be always done before the input of phytosanitaries and nutritional products. After this, the irrigation mix tank can be filled after shaking the water for applying the mix.
- Biostimulant effec
- Increase of the productive outputs
- Organic agriculture certified by SOHISCERT
- Acid pH
- High tech manufacturing from selected raw materials
- Increase of the soil’s Cationic Exchange Capacity
- It favors the nutrients’ assimilation and the water retention
- Anti-stress effect
1 l, 5 l, 20l, GRG