TARAVERT® PROGRESS is recommended for foliar application and fertirrigation. It is recommended during the crops’ growth and vegetative development.
- Fruit trees: 200 cc/hL
- Horticultural crops: 100-150 cc/hL
- Industrial tomato: 100-150 cc/hL
- Ornamental crops: 100-150 cc/hL
- Strawberry: 100-150 cc/hL
- Fruit trees: 3-4 L/ha
- Horticultural crops: 2-3 L/ha
- Industrial tomato: 2-3 L/ha
- Ornamental crops: 2-3 L/ha
- Strawberry: 2-3 L/ha
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAVERT® PROGRESS can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except products based in mineral oils, Sulphur, Copper or any other product of alkaline nature (pH>8). Do not apply in plum tree. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages..
- Biostimulants’ high input.
- High tech manufacturing from selected raw materials.
- It recovers crops which suffer serious stress
- Blooming induction stimulation.
- Setting enhancement
- Output increase
0,5 L, 1 L, 5 L, 20 L