TARAVERT® STARTER is recommended for foliar application and fertirrigation. It is recommended since the first stages of the crops’ setting up.
- Fruit trees: 200 cc/hL
- Horticultural crops: 100-150 cc/hL
- Industrial tomato: 100-150 cc/hL
- Ornamental crops: 100-150 cc/hL
- Fruit trees: 3-4 L/ha
- Horticultural crops: 2-3 L/ha
- Industrial tomato: 2-3 L/ha
- Ornamental crops: 2-3 L/ha
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAVERT® STARTER can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except products containing mineral oils, Sulphur, Copper or any other product of alkaline nature (pH>8). Do not apply in plum tree. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- Seaweed biostimulants, NP enriched high input.
- Highly soluble Phosphorus and assimilable by the plant: high starter power.
- It assures a good setting up to the plants.
- Anti-stress effects.
- High tech manufacturing from selected raw materials.
- Growth enhancement.
0,5 L, 1 L, 5 L, 20 L